Thursday 8 April 2010

The Day Before

I'm sitting in my room with Pippi and have decided to make a blog about my travels to Thailand. I have already left my grinder at Calypso Crecent in Jack's protective custody and am now talking to Mirjam Schmidlin about our meet in Chiang Mai on the 11th. I get my flight tomorow at 9:30 to Mumbai, and from there I go to Bangkok where I'll get another flight to Chiang Mai. It will be long but I will get free beer so there's a silver lining. I am hoping that I will keep up with my blog for the 2 months or more that I am gone but you know me! I am going to miss England, Jack, Fleur, Devin, Chris and of course Harry who, when I get back, I won't have seen for over 6 months. My summer starts tomorrow. Pray for me on my travels, I will need it. This is going to be exciting...

No comments:

Post a Comment